The RX Series
- RX Gymnastics Program: Develop your pull-up, muscle up, ring dip, pushup, and pistol squat.
- RX Barbell Program: Develop the back squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead presses, power clean, and power snatch.
- RX Athlete Program: A combination of both the Gymnastics and Barbell program.
The “RX” Series comprises a set of accessory strength training programs I developed in 2012, designed to complement a standard CrossFit affiliate program. These programs are tailored for individuals who, when following a CrossFit regimen, find themselves unable to perform certain movements in a workout and consequently need to scale back, meaning they don’t achieve the “RX” (as prescribed) level. The purpose of these programs is to help these individuals concentrate on specific movements to strengthen their weaker areas.
Conditioning Workouts by Equipment Availability
- Kettlebell Workouts
- No Equipment & Inside Workouts
- No Equipment & Outside Workouts
- Dumbbell Workouts
- Jump Rope Workouts
- Weighted Vest Workouts
- Chin Up Workouts
- Box Jump Workouts
- Gymnastic Ring Workouts
- Medicine Ball Workouts
Library of HiiT workout ideas based on what equipment is available. Most are 10-30 minutes and are meant to be done after a strength workout.
Getting Your First Pull Up
Step-by-step program to go from zero to ten pull ups.